ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 23 February 2010

23 Feb The next 8 weeks (Part 1)


For the next two months life just got more and more hard for me. Now I've never been a "bin dog" but hunger and the basic fight to survive changes you and often the only food I could find was left overs thrown in bins by humans in the villages. I now realise just how lucky I was not to be poisoned, as after the shooting season ends farmers lay down poisons on the land to get rid of vermin and also use very toxic chemicals to control the undergrowth. More so the poisons are often hidden in food, Lidl canned meatballs being the favourite !

I really can not remember how many villages and houses I visited, each time being chased out, often being kicked or beaten by people. I became very adapt to running and avoiding the stick and kick. All too often I would try and make friends with people, both adults and children.

I began to realise absolutely no one wanted me !.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment