ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 26 February 2010

26 Feb The gates open for me.........

I wandered through the village and got the normal reception from some of the inhabitants, chased away without food! As I planned to leave and make my way back into the hills around Dara I heard a group of people talking in some foreign language with music playing in the background. It sounded like there were two couples having a good time. Now I did know as I said before, where there are humans there is normally food! The two female humans seemed to have slightly different foreign accents, and the male humans sounded a bit different too, in fact they seemed to be shouting at each other !
I had to investigate so made my way through the big black gate...................

I will be going to my friend "Pal" for three weeks tomorrow (see profile pic's) so no blogs for a bit. But don't forget to rejoin me around March 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment