ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 21 February 2010

21 Feb Down & Out.................

I walked along the road where Mr Greeks pickup truck disappeared from view some hours before. Several cars and trucks passed me, but none stopped. Indeed the exact opposite, I think they sped up and aimed for me ! Time to get off the road, I thought, and I made my way into the endless olive groves that spread far and wide across Greece. The damp fields were littered with branches that had been felled during the recent harvest, I had a good sniff around but I could not find any food; I had hoped to find some of the cast away snacks from the olive pickers that had clearly been here, but no....I was to go to bed cold and hungry on my first night alone in the wilds of Greece. I found myself an old olive tree with a hollow in the trunk and went to sleep.........

Hope tomorrow gets better...................

No comments:

Post a Comment