ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 21 February 2010

22 Feb Flight or fight?

I woke up at first light but it was not the light that woke me but the smell of burning. My stomach churned over, however I think that was from being hungry more than the smell of smoke! It was those olive pickers burning the cut down branches two fields away. Now people mean FOOD. I ran through the fields to where the fire was crackling but as I approached I was met with a VERY big black dog, and clearly he was not too happy with me entering his "so called" domain. Now I might be small but I have had to flight my corner all too often in Mr Greeks home, and yes a fight pursued. I think it would have gone on allot longer if I had not been outnumbered, the cowardly black dog had to call for help from the olive pickers! They came running with sticks to help him and beat me off.........
I had no option but to make a run for it, my only injury was a cut to my rear leg (that still shows the scar), but I was more hurt by the fact I had failed to secure food because I know where there are humans there is FOOD.....

So I made my way on to the next village...................

No comments:

Post a Comment