ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 20 February 2010

20 Feb Thrown Out !!!!!


Now the countryside in Greece may look beautiful but when faced with being dumped kilometers from anywhere, no food on a cold (yes it does get cold in February) late February morning its not good!
I ran and ran after Mr Greek's pickup truck but he was too fast for me. I barked out and called him, but he did not hear me. I ran so fast and for so long I collapsed on the road side, worn out.

After a few hours I realised I was all alone for the first time in my life; what had I done to them...why did me dump me? Thinking it through now I am sure it was just because the shooting season was over and he did not want to have to keep me in food and lodgings until the next season started. I never eat much and I used to look after him and his family in repayment the best I could; but you see in Greece us dogs are cheap and obviously very dispensable! Many of my friends have to live off the streets but they never remain around for long, I don't recall anyone of them being much older than three years of age.


So was that to be my future........or lack of it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment