ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 25 March 2010

I get fed !!!!

Then my prayers were answered, rather than being beaten and kicked away the blond lady went into the house and brought me some food, I had just enough energy to eat. Now the other three humans seemed rather concerned about my scratching and biting myself, but it was the only way to stop the fleas etc. from itching. Since being "dumped" I guess I had become a bit dirty and bedraggled, I had tried to keep clean but truthfully its was not the most important thing on my mind.

After I ate I just collapsed at the top of the stairs on the humans balcony, it was quite a warm day and it looked as if they were not going to bother me.......I slept and slept and slept. During the night I woke a bit cold (the humans were nowhere to be seen), now as they had left some chairs out I found myself a chair with a cushion and had the best nights sleep for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment