ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Off without me !

Not much happened over the next few days, but then all of a sudden suit cases appeared and got put in the car. The four humans soon followed, and as normal the human with the mustache got in the driving seat. My worry was I was not included! I really thought they were going to leave me this time, as no one had replied to the web advert.
I had a quick look around the place and all the chairs were left out together with my bucket of water and quite allot of food for me, certainly more than I could eat in one sitting. Now I have a very good nose for smells, and this time "I smelled at rat".
I sat at the top of the steps and watched them go, they even locked me in by closing the gates.....I was being held prisoner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment