ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 24 March 2010

So I got brave !

I decided to enter through the big black gates and make my way to where the human voices were coming from. As I walked up the steps to the balcony I peeped around the corner and saw them ! At first I was not noticed, then the younger blond female human saw me..........should I run or risk being kicked get again by a human; I froze in my tracks.
She looked down at me and spoke nicely (one down three to go I thought), the other three did not seem to bad either, they just looked.
I had been on the road for nearly 10 weeks, I really could not go on anymore so I just laid down and hoped for the best !

No comments:

Post a Comment