ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 28 March 2010

They all came back

Time passed quite quickly really and I heard the sound of a car approaching. You see where these humans live, whilst in a small Greek village the only access to the house is down a small lane and through the big black gates. They had left the gates open, I think they thought I would leave whilst they were out, but I had nowhere to go. On their arrival I just know they were surprised to see me.....I ran to meet them.

The problem was I was still itching and having to scratch like mad and I do not think the humans liked it. The older male human seemed to take a bit of interest in me and after a while he and the younger male went off in the car again.

After a while they returned and made the announcement they had "got the worming tablets and flea powder". Now the way they looked at me I just knew I was in for it !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment