ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 23 April 2010

I think I've lost something........

As I was saying I thought we were going to the dog hospital and I would be able to have the cone removed for good ....WRONG....
Instead I was put up on the table my underneath embarrassingly
exposed and the dog doctor (Maria) started to cut and extract stitches from a bit of me she had sewn up on my last visit when I was asleep....now I thought "hang on a minute, something could fall out here!!!" Little did I realise there was nothing left to fall out,
it had already gone !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment