ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 22 April 2010

Coned..............or conned?

I had to wear this ridiculous hat for two whole weeks, however after a few days Mr Stop'it did take it off at dinner times for me which of course made eating much easier. The main problem I found was that I used to forget I had it on. When walking about all too often I would suddenly be knocked back as the cone hit the edge of the door frame.....ouch!
Another problem was I was not allowed to run up and down the stairs. Now as where I live the main kennel is up a flight of steps and the basement kennel is down a flight of steps from the ground level that was an issue. I had to wait for Mr Stoppit to carry me up and down, most inconvenient for me! Then the day came to go back to the dog hospital, to have my cone removed............or so I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment