ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Dirty or what ?


You may remember me telling you that my people dig lots of holes in the garden and plant trees but I was not allowed to dig. Well when Pal was here with me I could blame him !!
We had lots of fun digging when the Stoppits were not looking (as you can see), we did get a bit dirty but this added to the fun !
Pal and I chased about the garden for hours each day, we could play "rough and tumble" and I used to bite and hang onto his neck & ears...... We also could play ball but the big ball Pal managed to burst, now I could not get that ball into my mouth, and in a bite or two Pal did..........I'm not saying anything....................


No comments:

Post a Comment