ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 5 April 2010

The first car ride

The following day Mr & Mrs STOP'IT (as we know this must be their names) went out in the "blue tin box with wheels". Now my next challenge is to get them to take me out in it! I never had to wait very long for that.
The day after I was allowed to go out with them, I was in the car like a whippet I can tell you. I must say I really like riding in cars, especially with the window open where I can have my head out in the wind. Its great fun barking at the big trucks as they pass by on the other side of the road. Odd though, the STOP'ITS also seem to like it, as every time I barked at the trucks, they joined in and calling my name out loud "ROSIE STOP'PIT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment