ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 April 2010

I was planning my escape!!!


Well I spent the whole night alone and whilst that was by no means the first time, it was the first time the humans had not returned to their kennel. The following day I woke, ate some of the food they had left and planned my escape. I remember hearing about the "Great Escape" some humans made in WWII so I decided to start and dig a tunnel.
However whilst digging in the afternoon (it was far too hot to work in the morning) two of the humans reappeared in the blue Citroen. I think they had taken the two older humans to the hills and dumped them !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment