ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 17 April 2010

Just when I thought life was good..........

I soon began to realise that by "playing my cards" right I was going to be OK here with these people. For the first time in my life I had plenty of food to eat, I had my own bed and chair and I could take life easy, lazing in the sun on the balcony overlooking my new domain.
Now I must tell you I did earn my food. I made sure that all the cats and other dogs in the village stayed well away, in fact I did the same with people until it was made clear to me by the Stoppits who was allowed to come into our garden and kennels. The good part of the Stop'its kennel is that from both sides of the balcony you can see for miles, so nothing gets passed me!
Now whilst I was taken out most mornings in the blue tin box on wheels one of the rides I was given was to change my life for good...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment