ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 16 April 2010

Kennel full of toys!!!

Now what did surprise me was when my people started emptying their kennel what came out of it. There was lots of human type house things but also there were loads of things for me as well! I had a new food bowl, new collar & lead, a dogie duvet and a dogie basket to sleep in and lots of different types of dog food and treats. Now as the food came from Britain there was some I was not keen on, I don't know why these British people think us Greek dogs want to eat foreign food, you think they would learn from their human Greek counterparts that only Greek food is good....... wouldn't you?

But all this must have meant I WAS STAYING WITH THEM !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment