ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 8 April 2010

Learning English.......


The days ahead were great fun, often I was taken to the beach by the Stoppits and as it appeared I was going to be allowed to stay and look after them, I thought I'd better start playing doggie games and pretend I liked obeying their wishes.
I had one major problem with this of course, they kept telling me things in English! Now as all us canines know we are far more intelligent then humans, we hear better, see better and can smell better........So I listened and learnt most of the English words I needed to respond to. In fairness often the Stoppits would speak to be in Greek, I guess I am now a bilingual dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment