ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 10 April 2010

A new friend.............

One day just after lunch time a small dark blue tin box on wheels appeared at the big black gates. The Stoppits seemed to know the occupants and let them in. Now to my surprise when they got out of the car so did a big young pup. I say young, as he was only about 7-8 months old, but he was already three times bigger than me. Now as much as I like visitors I am not sure if I want pups staying with me, I had to check this out!
We quickly sized each other up and I had to show him just who was the senior and who's living quarters this was. As he seemed good fun to be with I showed him around "my land". Truthfully we had a great time, we chased and rolled about, I think we are going to be good friends..........

No comments:

Post a Comment