ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 21 April 2010

I'm a groggy dogie

Well over the next 24 hours I felt really pretty groggy. Mr & Mrs Stop'it took turns in staying with me 24 hours a day and I was allowed to sleep in the basement area on the sofa. In fact they stayed with for the whole week both night and day.
Now I was not too keen on the Easter bonnet they had bought me. For one thing how's a dog supposed to lick her bits clean with this on her head, in fact it was also difficult to eat sometimes, but great fun if you wanted to scoop mud up in the garden! Another thing I was not too keen on is that twice a day Mr Stop'it sprayed my belly with silver aluminium, I think he wants me to audition for the "tin dog" in the Wizard of Oz....or was that tin man? No I'm sure there's a dog in it as well.................

No comments:

Post a Comment