ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Where do I start?

Now the first thing I thought I needed to show him was how to tell his folks when anything passes the house. We soon got that sorted, he learnt very quick how to bark with me at everyone and anything passing! Now for that lesson Pal's folks decided to call me "Rosie Rottweiler", now why was that I wonder?
I was also going to show him what we dogs do to cats, but he has a cat friend in the house called Charlie, and besides the fact Charlie gave me a few scratches I was told by Pal we had to leave Charlie well alone. So no fun there!
Pal also had lots of toys to play with, I liked the stuffed doll the best, he used to call it "Roger", but he tore it in half and now its Arfer............(arfer Roger!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment