ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 3 April 2010

Winning over the humans

So I had to win over these two. The best way I thought at first was to use the "oh ain't she cute" pose. Now whilst I would never roll over on my back in front of a fellow canine, I was told humans think of it as sort of sweet, and I do like my belly tickled anyway. This seemed to work pretty good, especially for Mrs blond human.

Now I had another problem to sort out, I did not know their names. Some time back I was told that humans normally have two names, and when they get together the female human normally takes the last name of the male human. This also occurs when they have a family, so I now have become part of their family and my first name is ROSIE, virtually each time Mrs blond human called me she would use two names.........Yes I worked it out,
I was ROSIE STOP'IT !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment