ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 6 May 2010

Christmas 2009

Well my first Christmas in my new home....
I can remember my previous Christmas with the Greek people I used to look after, but whilst they seemed to celebrate I certainly was not included. Now this Christmas was definitely different! Mr & Mrs Stop'it had lots of hanging things in the house and on the balcony and for some strange reason Christmas morning they gave me a collar type thing to wear. Now I ask you do I look a "prat" or what? I left it on though to humour them.

No comments:

Post a Comment