ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 7 May 2010

Christmas morning 2009

Even on Christmas Day my people started the day like most other days, a walk on the beach for me. With temperatures in the low 20's degrees centigrade it was a nice way to start Christmas. Now I was told by some other canines that some humans give us dogs presents at Christmas as well as giving presents to other humans.......yippee I thought! I started by throughly searching the beach for my present, but sniff and hunt as I did I could not find anything. I got a feeling it could be a lean Christmas for a Greek dog !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment