ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 2 May 2010

Going home tomorrow

I heard the Stop'its talking and Pal's people are going to collect him and take him back to his home. Now I am very glad the male human Pal looks after has recovered from his operation, but I was really quite sad to know Pal will be going and I will be alone again. Well I guess I am not really on my own, as I have the Stop'its to look after; that is far better than the days when I was....what you humans call a stray. The truth is us dogs do not recognise that word, it just does not exist in our vocabulary. Lost dog, unwanted dog, dumped by humans dog all exist, but "stray" definitely not! You see all us dogs want to care for a human, look after them and their belongings; in return all we really ask for is a little food and shelter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment