ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 3 May 2010

Hes gone !

Well Pal has gone back home with the people he looks after and its back to normal for me. Now my people look after me very well indeed, with walks on the beach most mornings and regular meal times, but yes, I do miss playing with Pal.
The time of year is now coming towards winter (as you know my blog has not yet caught up to current day events), and whilst I am very much an outside dog I do not really look forward to winter nights. So the other day I had a great surprise when some men turned up and started building me a giant kennel area! Well truthfully it was clear balcony blinds for the Stop'its, but that still meant a giant winter kennel for me... Yippee I am going to be warm this winter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment