ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 21 May 2010

I think I'm in trouble.....

I think some time back I told you all that from May 1st until October us dogs are not legally allowed on the beaches here in Greece. Now I know there are all sorts of reasons for this but many of the beaches where I live are totally deserted and wild, so we would not upset the tourist, because there are hardly any here! This means my people take me out early and I'm only allowed to walk the roads around the beaches and fields opposite. The other day we went out and I guess other people us dogs look after had the same idea and I came across several potential friends. Now just how do I tell the Stop'its I only want to play with the other dogs and not fight them? I have tried barking out loud, I've tried yelping and I tried pulling at the leash....all seem to fail, all I get is my people yelling my name out loud "Rosie Stop'it"! Then I get put back in the blue tin box on wheels........
Mr Stop'it will not speak to me now........I think I'm in trouble.....

No comments:

Post a Comment