ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 13 May 2010

Its like back to school.......

Most mornings Mr Stop'it insists I learn some lessons, often on the beach and sometimes in the garden. Now as I said yesterday despite me having to learn what he wants in both English and Greek he now has some obsession with following his commands with a whistle! So I have learnt that a series of short whistles means I have to come to him, and one long whistle means I have to stop in my tracks and sit......well I do it to humour him, as it seems to make him happy for some odd reason. In my picture today Mr Stop'it has just told me to "get on", this means I can have a good run about and search for new smells on the beach.
When we were out the other day I found a giant turtle lying on the beach, but it was dead so I was very quickly stopped by the boss from having a good sniff at it......

No comments:

Post a Comment