ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 31 May 2010

Its the VET again !!

Whilst I really like our trips in the "blue tin box on wheels", one place my people seem to like to take me I HATE.
This morning I suffered the indignity of having a thermometer put (well you know where). Now why is it that you humans have your temperature normally taken in your mouth or with an ear thermometer, and I suffer with one up my....@@#$#?
Then I got "stuck" not once but twice with a needle, ouch that second one hurt.....I guess though its for the best as us canines out here in Greece can catch an awful lot of "nasties". My Pet Passport was accordingly updated by "Maria" the vet, and my people bought me a brand new collar...I'll show it to you on my next picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment