ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 17 May 2010

Live time

Well my blog is now up to date in live time. Over the last few months I have told you about me, my people and how I got to be a "very lucky dog" alive and well in Greece.
From now on my blog entries will be details of my daily / weekly life "as it happens".

This morning started with Mr Stop'it getting up and giving me more training on the whistle. Now when I do what he wants he started giving me a small food rewards, but I'm not really into that.....ugh the other day it was doggy chocolate drops, not my scene either; now if ice cream was on offer that would be another matter!! We only spend a short time doing whistle training because I do get bored.
Its another hot day today, temperatures already in the high 20's, so I think it'll be another lazy doggy day for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment