ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 15 May 2010

More outings................


As time went by I was taken on more and more outings, the photos above are of me and Mrs Stop'it in Finikounda, another village on the sea front near where we live. This time besides being allowed to run on the beach we went visiting mobile kennel sites (caravan camping sites), some were really good but there was one by the main road that had a cat! I decided to jump out of the window of the blue box on wheels to sort that out. Mr Stop'it was not at all happy with me though, for the rest of the day I decided I had better keep a very low profile......

No comments:

Post a Comment