ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 10 May 2010

Parties at New Year as well !!!!

Christmas led very quickly to New Year and my people decided to give a party for their friends. Pal and Sally dogs people came and so did some of the Greek neighbours (at least I could understand more of what they were talking about !!!), and I even ended up with some sparkling drink stuff.

Not bad either !

At midnight the traditional Greek cake, "Vassilopitta" was cut and I had ice cream.....yummy......The humans also at midnight all joined hands and formed a circle singing some song that certainly was not Ring-a-ring-of-rosies!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment