ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 8 May 2010

Presents........

After my normal morning beach outing we drove back home in the blue tin box. Mrs Stop'it made my master his morning coffee and came out of her kennel with lots of packages all wrapped in pretty red paper. Each package had a name on it and I could see MINE !!!!
As they were done up with lots of cello-tape Mrs Stop'it opened some of it for me. Not only were there presents for me from the Stop'its but some from Mr Stop'its mother and sister.....Yippee, I got lots to eat and play with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment