ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 1 May 2010

Too hasty


Did I really say ''I hope he could stay for good?'' Perhaps that was a comment made in too much haste. Some days I think both of us got on Mr & Mrs Stop'its nerves, I heard him say goodness knows how Pal's people had me for 9 weeks (now I ask you as if I would be trouble?), but I know the Stop'its were ever so grateful they did, but not as much as me because if they had not I would have been put in the Kalamata dogs home as a stray. However he soon used to forget about our little irritations we caused him, play games and have some good fun with us. There was the odd occasion however that Pal and I fell out, nearly always over food! Then he would sulk and not speak to me for ages..........

No comments:

Post a Comment