ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 5 June 2010

A BAD night

This morning I am somewhat a tired dog! After several weeks of sunny days last night we had a very noisy thunder and lightening storm. Now there are a lot of things I do not worry about but I don't like thunder. Every time I saw a big flash I barked at it and IT BARKED BACK. I think I got on the nerves of Mrs Stop'it because in the very early hours of the morning she came and sat on the balcony with me for a bit. I think her intentions were good, but she is as afraid as I was, so that did not comfort me much!
Mrs Stop'it went back into bed when the thunder stopped, but it came back.....I managed to open the front door by jumping at the handle, but that brought Mr Stop'it out. He was OK though and stayed with me on the couch on the balcony for a bit....I buried my head in his lap and kept my eyes shut until it all went away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment