ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 24 June 2010

Goodbye Shelia & Mike

Humans I know never understand us canines and how we greet and say goodbye to one another. Now until the other day I thought I understood what humans did when they met and said goodbye, but it appears I was wrong. Whilst my people seemed to follow the ritual I thought was correct, it appears there are other rituals I never knew about!

You see when Shelia and Mike met their "ship people" the greeting was to hold their hands out and get them sprayed with some chemical water or stuff. (see the photo) Talking of spraying, Mr Stop'it does that to me sometimes, he says its to stop bugs from biting me and it makes me smell better.....the cheek of him! Hey maybe thats why they sprayed Sheila & Mike....(nah, they smelt OK), anyway odd ritual.

It took quite a bit of time for them to get back to their ship as they had to queue for the tender. Mr & Mrs Stop'it and I watched the tenders go back and forth and then get hoisted up back into position before the ship set off to its next destination. It was a very big ship called the Norwegian Gem. I could see it even had a pretend rock face behind the funnel to climb, I wonder if it had pretend trees and grass for us dogs?
Anyway, goodbye Mike & Sheila until I see you on my trip to Britain.












No comments:

Post a Comment