ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 20 June 2010

I had a friend in BEN.........

We had a few visits from Big Ben throughout our stay on the camp site and as I was saying earlier Big Ben was getting too friendly for my liking. One morning at 6am when Mr Stop'it and I were going out for our early morning walk he turned up and came as well. Now there are some things girls just have to do first thing in the morning without their male friends watching, but did that bother Ben? Oh no, he just followed us about through the fields. So I had no option, and in public to!





So to get my own back on Big Ben I am going to show all of you just how soft he really is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment