ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 4 June 2010

More trouble I'm in !

Sometimes I just do not understand my people! The other day we had a lizard in the basement and after me watching it for hours because it got into the motor area of the deep freezer, Mr Stop'it got it out and threw it over the fence into the next field. Now that tells me lizards are not welcome...
This morning it came back, so I sorted it!
It was on its way up the stairs to my sleeping area on the balcony, so quick as a flash I got it...took it into the garden and made one large bright green lizard THREE! It would not come back now.....
Then Mr Stop'it shouts at me, takes the bits of lizard off me and throws them over the fence into the field. He would not talk to me for hours. So what did I do wrong?
I got rid of the lizard for them, could have had a tasty snack for free, and I get told off !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment