ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 18 June 2010

My home for a few days

Well Mr Stop'it hitched up the mobile kennel and off we went. It was probably the longest trip I have ever had, but Mr Stop'it did stop for me to go, well you know what!
It was a good job the motorised tin box on wheels had air conditioning in it because the outside temperature was in the 40's and I could very easily had become a "hot-dog"
My people looked at a few camp sites and ruled out several on the beach front in Deprano, Mrs Stop'it said "you couldn't swing a cat between the caravans"....I thought if we find somewhere she could do that would be GREAT FUN for me !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment