ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 22 June 2010

UK friends visit

As I was saying the main reason my people went to Nafplion was to meet up with some of the friends from the UK. Lucky for me they really adored dogs, so I was well in! As I understand it Sheila and Mike live not far from where my people do in Wales, and the British lady human was a volunteer with Mr & Mrs Stop'it in the St. John Ambulance in Britain.
The humans had lots to talk about and we spent some time on a cafe terrace in Epidavros harbour where I was most interested in a few cats and dogs I saw, but I was kept on a leash by Mr Stop'it...........sometimes he's no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment