ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 26 June 2010

We're off back home

After my people seen their friends ship leave we made our way back to the campsite as we had planned to stay another day. However the temperature was over 40 C and Mrs Stop'it suggested we go back home early rather than suffer the heat. I was very pleased as it meant I did not have to spend the day under the caravan again!
Mr Stop'it planned a different route home through Argos, as to return the way we came would have meant over 20 kilometers of very steep hills and he said something about the Picasso getting overheated. "Overheated" I thought now I can tell him a thing or two about that feeling !

No comments:

Post a Comment