ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 31 July 2010

Off to see Pal.............

Twice in one week with my mate Pal is most unusual. Yesterday the Stop'its took me out in the "blue tin box on wheels", once we got near the village I recognise as where Pal has his kennel I knew where we were going. What however did surprise me is that my people left me there with Pal and his man servant! Now when that happens its normally because they go back to their kennel in the UK, I was therefore amazed that after a few hours the Stop'its reappeared. I gave them a good going over and could sniff they had been with another dog!
Listening to the conversation I learnt they had been visiting some other friends, who I have met when they came to my kennel, but I have not met the canine that looks after them.....I guess as I was left with Pal, I'm not going to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment