ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 4 July 2010

On guard !

Over the last few nights Mr Stop'it has come and told me off about barking and running around the perimeter of the land. If I continue then he ties me up with my rope and I have to go to sleep on the balcony. Now I do not mind being tied, I had become used to that in my earlier life. I was never allowed to be loose like I am now and have fun when I was with Mr Greek, but that was life before I got "dumped"
However it took me a few nights before I could make Mr Stop'it realise why I was barking. After coming out in the night (well early hours of the morning really) to see what I was up to on a few occasions, he finally seen it. Caught in the beam of his flashlight...... Quite a big fox for these parts after our neighbours chickens. Once my foxy friend seen Mr Stop'it it was gone, but it still comes back some nights to try its luck......
I just make sure the neighbourhood knows about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment