ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 19 July 2010

You can take a dog to water...........

Now as I was saying the weather here is very, very hot, in fact just too hot for us dogs. The thermometer on our balcony shows 38 C in the shade !!!
Mr & Mrs Stop'it however just have not got it that despite this I HATE water! Now I love to go to the beach and have a run about and dig, finding new smells to roll about in, providing the sand is not too hot. I wish humans would remember us dogs do not have shoes like they do. If you want to try and find out how hot sand can be on my paws, try taking your shoes off and walking on the beach sand in a temperature above 40 C. But back to this water thing, as I said I HATE it,and to go in the sea NO NO NO!
Its bad enough when Mr Stop'it gets it into his head that I need a shower, or he decides to "hose pipe" me when he waters the garden! The other day there I was looking at this long green plastic pipe, having a good sniff at the end and all of a sudden I jumped out of my fur.....the bug@#$ turned the water on !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment