ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 22 August 2010

My friends need help !!!!

Hi again,
Sorry I have not been writing much over the last week or so but it has been a really hot period for us weather wise, in fact it still is! Unlike the humans us dogs are not allowed on the beaches in the tourist season to cool off, so I have tended to stay in Mr Mrs Stoppit's air-conditioned basement.
Now as much as I would like to go on the beach or in the water to cool off, I want to draw to your attention the very sad and serious plight of some of my canine friends that do get put in the water.....but very much against their will

PLEASE take a look at:-

and join to support this cause.......


No comments:

Post a Comment