ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 25 September 2010

Big Game Hunter !

After a normal start to the morning Mr Stop'it was off to the garage and out came the gardening tools. Now over the years I understand the garden has improved as it was once meadow land and all overgrown. Now we have flowering shrubs all around the perimeter, lots of fruit trees and a veggie plot (that is fenced off so I can't get in!).

So the plants get water in the dry summer months my people have put down "magic rain tubes". I have to be very careful as sometimes when I'm on guard duty in the night it starts to "rain upwards"........gee that makes me jump as my undercarriage gets wet!

Anyway all this water makes the grass around the trees and shrubs grow so Mr Stop'it has to get out the "motorised whipping stick" that cuts all the long grass down. The other day he quickly stopped the machine and picked up a pebble with legs !!!

I'm not certain what all the fuss was about but Mrs Stop'it was all maternal over it.........odd these humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment