ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 13 September 2010

Busy, busy, busy......


The Stop'its were up and about early today. I was given my normal morning brush down, fed etc. and then both of my people started doing lots of tidy up things.

Now I always get very worried when I see this sort of action because sometimes it means they are preparing to go back to Britain, and that means "without me"! As you know when they do I go and stay with Pal and although his people are very kind and look after me very well, I love my Mum & Dad Stop'it.

Mr Stop'it was about with the "sucker-upper machine" that always eats up the bits of food I leave on the floor for later. Despite attacking and barking at it as it hisses its demented gobbling tones, it continues to consume my food bits with relentless hunger each time it appears. Actually I don't think Mr Stop'it can control it as he always seems to be pulling it back towards him when it runs forward!

I'll let you know what happens..............


No comments:

Post a Comment