ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 6 September 2010

Dinner times

Gee can Pal eat!
Mr Stop'it normally gets my dinner ready some time between 6-7pm. In the summer time it is better to eat a bit later in the day when the temperature has dropped. Often I leave a bit of food in my dish for the "night munchies", but I could not do this with Pal about. Walk away from my dish and he's there cleaning it out!
Now when Mr Stop'it gives us dinner he always stands between us and watches us both (I think he got this habit because I always stand and watch them if they eat outside just in case they drop a bit of food on the floor as I have to clean it up for them to keep the place clean!). Once I have had my fill I leave the rest for Pal to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment