ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 12 September 2010

I got stuck !

Now once I was on that table I am sort of stuck, especially with Mr Stop'it holding me. At first the lady dog doctor listened to my chest and heart beat through some plastic tubes she stuck in her ears. Next she got some sort of a spying tube with a light in it and stuck it in my ears, then worst of all the final humiliation she wanted to take my temperature and stuck it up my a@#!

Now I ask you why take a healthy dog like me to the dog doctors?

Thinking it was all over I then spied the dreaded needle and glass tube thingy......yep I got stuck with it!

Gee was I glad to get off that table. What totally confuses me is that Mr Stop'it actually pays good money to have me put through all this pain and humiliation. I'm beginning to believe he is a masochist!

No comments:

Post a Comment