ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 26 September 2010

I think the main part of summer is coming to an end out here in Greece. We have had virtually no rain since late March so a few showers last week were very welcome, or so the Stop'its say !  Well if a few showers make humans happy then last night they should have been ecstatic...

Last night someone certainly upset Zeus....I lay awake on my sofa on the balcony as lightening bolts lit the night skies all over the mountains and the Messinian coast line. Of course this was followed by massive bangs of thunder....thats the bit I definitely do not like. Fortunately for me my people brought the big plastic curtains down so the rain and wind was kept out but I still get a bit afraid.

Now as I have learnt how to open the door by jumping at the handle on the door to the humans kennel I thought it better I check they were not afraid as well

No comments:

Post a Comment