ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 September 2010

I went shopping.......

PETALIDI













Normally when I get taken out I am allowed to run and have a good sniff around the fields or beaches. The latter is of course still out of bounds to us canines until the end of the month but I do get to have a wander around the harbour at Petalidi some days. However I was most surprised when after my outing the other day I got put on the leash and taken into the town shopping with my people.

Whilst it was only shopping for "human" type food I was able to have a good look around so I thought I would share with you on the next two blogs a picture of the places I went to.

Todays photo is of the harbour ( I can wander in the grass in the foreground freely), if you look at the back you can see the market stalls that come to town every Friday and set up right along the sea front.

No comments:

Post a Comment